Fireproof cabinets are cabinets made of materials which withstand heat and fire, generally steel or stainless steel. They are used to protect the materials inside from the effects of fire, as well as contain any materials which may cause fires.
These safety cabinets designed to meet varied requirements in industrial, clinical, pharmaceutical and life science laboratories and protect personnel, the environment and the products in use and avoid interactivity of any kind. There are several classes of cabinet with different specifications designed for different bio-safety levels.
Apart from being Fireproof Cabinets are also extremely secure, as they come with dual control lock. Some of its appreciated features are as follows:-
- Seamless construction, which is modern and stylish
- Painted in a dust-free environment
- Complete insulation.
- Highly durable.
Features & Benefits of Fire Proof Cabinet –
- All cabinets come complete with the correct pending in accordance to the standard.
- All just rite storage cabinets are manufactured to comply
- Fully with the relevant Australian standard.
- Superior finish.
- Locking mechanism.
- All cabinets are fitted with self closing a right hand door to close.
- Full length door piano hinge provides a durable scaled barrier to cabinet contents.
- Sump and containment.
- Self closing mechanism is housed in the roof design of the cabinets
- Double wall thermal barrier.
- Stainless Steel Hinges
- Weatherproof Guttering
Safety Cabinets Advantages:-
- FM, OSHA
- Three-point self-locking system, double lock management system;
All FM just rite safety cabinet is equipped with three-point bullet self-locking system. The door is completely closed to ensure maximum security even without rotating the handles.
- Fire proof cabinets are designed to anti-static;
Fire storage cabinets are equipped with a anti-static wire, which is to prevent fires caused by static sparks. Combustibles, combustion and ignition sources are three essential factors caused the burning. Only these three conditions are met will cause a fire. So long as we prevent any one of the three elements, you can avoid the fire. Electrostatic played a role in the fire source.
- Different size is available. We provide OEM service. The size can be customized according to client’s lab. Even in small work space, a small flammable cabinet can provide safe storage for your flammable liquids and chemicals.
- We are real manufacturer with produce center; you can get cheap flammable cabinets from us with high quality.
- One year free warranty, lifetime maintenance.
Why are safety flammable cabinets important?
Safety flammable cabinets are a staple if you are storing dangerous liquids in remote or high occupancy sites. They identify and warn of flammable contents, and keep them safely organized and separated from other objects. If you are storing certain liquids or materials, these cabinets comply with OSHA and the National Fire Protection Association regulations.
Flammable cabinets are used to protect flammable contents for a certain amount of time during fire conditions. This allows for extra time for evacuation and gives emergency res ponders more time to control the fire before it gets to the dangerous material. There are many safety features like automatic closing doors, ventilation systems, and pumps to funnel spills so that the contents stay dry. These cabinets also help increase efficiency, since you can store the hazardous materials where they will be used, and you are able to store higher quantities of flammable and combustible liquids in certain areas.
Application to use Safety cabinet –
- Off shore drilling sites
- High rise buildings
- Explosives places
- Laboratories and research facilities
- Sports Arenas
- High fire risk area
- R & D Lab
- Theme Parks