An AED, or automated external defibrillator, is used to help those experiencing sudden cardiac arrest. It’s a sophisticated, yet easy-to-use, medical device that can analyze the heart’s rhythm and, if necessary, deliver an electrical shock, or defibrillation, to help the heart re-establish an effective rhythm.
AEDs are important because they strengthen the Chain of Survival. They can restore a normal heart rhythm in victims of sudden cardiac arrest. New, portable AEDs enable more people to respond to a medical emergency that requires defibrillation.
Features of our AED:
- Fully portable, lightweight and easy to carry
- Fastest ‘ready to shock’ time of any product on the market
- Automatic voice prompts guide the user through the rescue procedure, enabling efficient CPR to be administered in conjunction with AED use
- Non-automated shock button minimizes the risk of accidental shock, to ensure the safety of users and bystanders
- A guaranteed four-year standby shelf life, which means the defibrillator will be ready to work without maintenance for four years
- Shopping Centers
- Tourism Sites
- Sport Center
- Educational Institute
- Golf Club
- International Centers
We offer AED Machine as per client requirement. Our range is very easy to use and install. Our range is perfect to be your business, and we provide the services your requires Areas.
Download Catlogue – Click
Download Video – Click