The respiratory protection afforded by a filtering face piece respirator (FFR) is dependent not only on its filtration capability but also on the face seal leakage that occurs at the face/FFR interface. The adequacy of the face seal is reliant on various factors, including the design of the face piece sealing surface and the pressures generated by the FFR tethering devices (e.g., straps, bands, and so on).Discontinuities at the face seal area (FSA) are responsible for the greatest portion of inward leakage of contaminants, with face seal leakage averaging 3–5 times that of filter penetration in a recent study.
Product Information :
Colour : Yellow / Grey
Weight : Below 7 gms
Breathing Resistance : Inhalation – 1) @ 30 lpm < 60 Pa. 2. @ 95 lpm < 210 Pa. Exhalation -@ 160 lpm <300 Pa.
Filtering efficiency : More than 80 %
Packaging : 50 nos per bag , 10 bags per carton.
Features & Benefits
-Popular small Fold Flat Style, extra light weight.
– All filter design, no spares for cleaning / lost, economical solution.
-Modern ultrasonic welding technology forms composite filter without needle holes.
– High technology filter media with micro fine fibers & electro static charge.
– In different colors to suit working environment.
– Braided sewn elastic , high skin comfort while in use in tough conditions.
-High strength nose clip gives desired fit.
-Colour coded fittings to denote the level of protection.
- “See information supplied by manufacturer” with product.
- Fitting instruction to be followed each time respirator in use.
- Failure to follow all use instructions and limitation on the use of this respirator and / or failure to wear this respirator
- during all times of exposure can reduce respirator effectiveness and result in sickness or death.
- Do not use for protection against Gases, Vapour, or in atmospheres containing less than 17% oxygen.
- Use condition : Not against particles of Carcinogenic and Radioactive substances, micro-organisms
- Bagging, Cement, Ceramics, Coal Industries Construction
- Distillation & Breweries, Tyre, Drilling, Grinding
- Dyes & Dyestuff, Ferrous & Non-ferrous
- Metallurgical industries, Grinding, Glass Etching.
- Paper processing, Sweeping, Textile, Tobacco processing, Woodworking, etc.