Fireproof cabinets are cabinets made of a material which withstand heat and fire, generally Steel or Stainless steel. They are used to protect the material inside from the effects of fire, as well as contain any materials which may cause fires. Some applications, fireproof cabinets are required to meet specific lab safety and building codes.
A fireproof cabinet is a piece of furniture with shelves or drawers planned to keep precious documents and other items safe in the occasion of a fire. Fireproof cabinets are designed not only to protect valuables from being burned by fire but also to protect them from damage by water or chemicals used to combat the fire.
|Model||Type Doors||Shelves||Gal Capacity||H x D x L In inches|
|G85M441843-0009||Self- Close||1/2||30||44″ x 18″ x 43″|
|G85M651843-0009||Self – Close||2/2||45||65″ x 18″ x 43″|
|G85M653434-0009||Self – Close||2/2||60||65″ x 34″ x 43″|
Features of Fireproof cabinets
- High-performance, manual – Close doors open to a full 180 degree and close easily and strongly for maximum defence under fire conditions when pushed shut.
- Three-point stainless steel bullet latching system makes it work safety consistently.
- Cabinets also element a leak proof 2 inches bottom sump, dual vents with flame arresters, four adjustable self-leveling screws and trilingual warning label.
- Durable lead-free polyester power-coat finish provides excellent chemical fighting.
- 18-gauge double walled steel construction, along with 1-1/2″ air spaces between the walls, store flammable liquids and waste securely and safely
- Fully welded construction, increasing fire protection by reducing gaping
- Integrally welded, interlocking shelf hangers increase stability while reducing hardware
- Durable powder coat paint will resist solvents, acids and alkalis
- Storing Hazardous materials
- Explosives Place
- R & D Lab , Educational Lab ( Schools , Colleges )
- Pressurized container & chemical area
- Storing Off Combastable Liquid
- High Fire Risk Area
We offer Fireproof safety cabinets as per client requirement. Our range is very easy to use and install. Our range is perfect to be your business, and we provide the services your requires Areas