The respiratory protection afforded by a filtering face piece respirator (FFR) is dependent not only on its filtration capability but also on the face seal leakage that occurs at the face/FFR interface. The adequacy of the face seal is reliant on various factors, including the design of the face piece sealing surface and the pressures generated by the FFR tethering devices (e.g., straps, bands, and so on)
Colour – Grey
Weight – Below 21 Gms
Breathing Resistance: – Inhalation – 1) @ 30 lpm < 70 Pa. 2. @ 95 lpm < 240 Pa. Exhalation -@ 160 lpm <300 Pa.
Filtering efficiency – Filters> 94% of solid & Liquid particles , Nominal Protection Factor – 12 x O.E.L ( NPF) Assigned protection factor – 10 x O.E.L ( APF)
Packaging – 1 pc / 10 bag, per pack.
Features & Benefits;-
- Complies EC type test requirement based on EN 149 : 2001 by European notified body , BGIA (0121) , Germany.
- In house batch tested for critical performance requirements.
- Comfort fold flat style, light weight, and large surface area.
- Easy to store.
- Speech Communication possible, suits long duration wear.
- Light Weight provides greater work comfort, suits longer duration of wear.
- Modern ultrasonic welding technology forms Composite Filter Without needle holes.
- Outer cover web sheds minimum lint.
- First & unique adjuster beads give snug fit yet relives strap pressure.
- Sewn does not snap / break, no metal fasteners.
- Braided elastic, high skin comfort while in use tough conditions.
- Bagging, Cement, Ceramics, Coal Industries Construction
- Distillation & Breweries, Tyre, Drilling, Grinding
- Dyes & Dyestuff, Ferrous & Non-ferrous
- Metallurgical industries, Grinding, Glass Etching.
- Paper processing, Sweeping, Textile, Tobacco processing, Woodworking, etc.
Use For –
-Solids particles & non oil based liquids particles from sprays – tested for mean particle size of 0.6 microns.
-Liquids or oil based particles – tested for mean particle size 0.4 micron.
-Nuisance level organic vapor for removal of odors.