Gas masks are also known as air-purifying respirators because they or clean chemical gases and possibly particles out of the air as you breathe.
Features & Benefit
- Replaceable filter produced from virgin grade Poly-propylene (High impact)
- Provides protection against Gas, Vapour
- For use along with V-777 & V-666 Full Face mask
- Impregnated Granular Activated Carbon
- GAC helps in chemisorptions of the contaminants.
- GAC is impregnated with certain chemicals
- Optimal use of filter due to air gap free packaging
- Coal Industries
- Dyes & Dyestuffs
- Paper Processing
- Tyre Processing
- Paint & Pigments
- Tobacco processing
- Leather tanning
- Poer generation
Important Information –
- See information supplied by manufacture with product.
- If you cannot achieve a proper fit do not use the respiratory protective device.
- Do not use for atmosphere containing less than 17 % oxygen or highly toxic atmosphere.
- Nominal protection factor for chemical filter with half mask face piece is 10.
- Do not use for unknown contaminants.