Instahold is a backboard stretcher with two handles or a tapered end to allow for more stable transport. The head area is smooth to insure all head immobilization devices adhere to the board and the edges are angled for log-rolling. Strong , lightweight, one piece HDPE constructionis impervious to all bodily fluids, is easy to decontaminate and provides 100% x-ray translucency. This board is also buoyant and can be used to float a patient in water.Guaranteed for lift under normal usage.
- Two handles or a tapered end to allow for more stable transport.
- Head area is smooth to insure all head immobilization devices adhere to the board.
- Angled edges for log-rolling.
- One-piece, high-density, polyethylene plastic construction, with polyurethane foam fill and greater around the handholds.
- Impervious to all bodily fluids.
- 100% x-ray translucent.
- All boards meet OSHA recommendations and are easy to decontaminate.
- Guaranteed for lift under normal usage.
- Medical Device (93/42/EC) Class 1 ⊂∈
- Product Size (L X W X H)
- Self Weight
- Load Limit
- Gross Weight
- Lift Type
- 185 X 45 X 6 cm.
- 8 kg
- 159 kg
- 10 kg